Philippines Cauayan Mission

Monday, July 16, 2012

16 July 2012



 A note from Sister Cheri Shaner in response to my confession of "borrowing" pictures of Michael from her blog.  It is nice to know that such kind, nice people are watching out for our son half way around the world!

hello again
You are welcome to HAVE anything I print...it is public and I consider it flattery..thanks!  Your son is amazing..we love him so much and will miss him when he transfers.  We get very close to a few of the Elders/Sisters and treasure our time with them.  He is one of those..probably reminds us of one of our grand kids.  We hope to meet you and reconnect with him when we all get home.

We are enjoying our service in Mallig..it has so many needs and we hope in the next year to make a positive impact and contribution.  These people are so precious..

We moved this past week and I hope to get the blog updated tomorrow...I have many pictures of your elder that I will email to you.  I use some on the blog but will go back into my camera folders and find them.  You would enjoy that..

Elder ten of the First Quorum of the Seventy is visiting the mission this week so we are all busy.  Wednesday is our districts official day to meet with him.  It will be an awesome experience for all of us.

Have a great week....

Cheri Shaner 


No comments:

Post a Comment