Philippines Cauayan Mission

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

29 July 2013 Last letter from the mission


Pauwi na ako....
(I’m home)

Well, I guess this is it. The last email. Weird. This is the time that I've always known will come, but in the back of my mind I've always thought that going home from a mission is something only old people do. I guess now I'm old. Just like everyone says, these 2 years have been the fastest 2 years of my life. It is a surreal moment, and of
course the mixed emotions are here. Weird is the best word to describe my feelings right now. I am confident that if I didn't make the decision to serve, and be assigned to the Philippines Cauayan Mission,I would never be who I am right now. As I reflect back on my areas and previous companions, it is so obvious that God has His hand in this
work. Sure being hit by a motor and not being able to walk well for 2 weeks has been a little trial, but, the good thing is that it will leave some awesome scars on my leg to always remind me of these 2 years.

I love you, I thank you, I pray for you, and I admire you all for the support you have given me during these 2 years. You have helped me be who I am today. I look forward to seeing you all in a couple days, and just look for the missionary wearing a suit and limping like an old man around the airport. :)
Mahal na mahal ko kayo,
Elder Nay




No comments:

Post a Comment